Saturday, September 5, 2009

miami vice

2 Sep Wednesday
After a 6-hr long bus journey, Alex and I finally arrived in Miami! We took two buses to reach our hostel.

me waiting at the bus stop to make the transfer to the 2nd bus

view of our 4-bed dormitory

3 Sep Thursday
Collected the Go Miami Card at the Visitors Center

Went on the Duck Tours




Cooked our own dinner using the hostel's kitchen facility

4 Sep Friday
Went to hit the Haulover Beach


there was a short spell of rain but it didn't dampen our spirits


the rain is going to be over soon!

we suntanned for a couple of hours, how nice just to relax on the beach w/o any worries

I am currently spending my last night in Miami Beach and will be leaving for Las Vegas on tomorrow afternoon flight. Sin City here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home